1. How long should a session be for a lost or missing pet?
A first-time consultation for a lost pet should be at least 45 minute minimum. Lost pets take a lot of energy and time on my part, your part and the animal. Check-ins thereafter can be at a 15 or 30 minute email. I recommend the LOST PET PACKAGE as it entails a phone session and several emails to check back.
If you would rather just pay for each session as we schedule appointments. I do offer one time checkin consultations via telephone or email. These are listed just below Lost Pet Package on payment page.
2. Have you ever not been able to connect with a missing pet?
No. I have always been able to get through. Sometimes they do not want to speak to anyone. And that is fine, I will then work with my Guides and their Guides for communication. I also can do remote viewing and "see" where the animal is. Sometimes I will see through their eyes and other times simply by remote viewing, I am able to see them and around them. Their location.
3. Will you speak with client while they are driving around trying to pinpoint locations as you described in an email or over the phone?
No, I am sorry. I cannot speak with a client while they are driving around. They must take the notes I give them and match up themselves without me on the phone with them.
I do give detailed information. This is very time consuming on my part. I cannot go over it again while they are driving. I certainly do not advise anyone to drive while speaking on the phone.
4. What is your success rate in locating missing pets?
This is not something that can be answered without some understanding of what a missing pet is. The pet maybe truely lost and I can describe his or her surroundings. This is perhaps a simpler lost pet scenario to deal with. Then there are the pets that are not truely lost and only going off on their own decision to do so. I can still describe to you where they are and what I see. But they may not want to come home. It is their choice to go off at that time. I maybe able to communicate further with them in these instances to see if they intend to come back.
Then another scenario, which I have dealt with, is the pet is stolen. This is very, very difficult as I can describe what I see and what the pet is telling me. But other methods should also be used in tracking this stolen pet. In all situations of missing or lost pets, I encourage the owners to put up as many posters and as far and wide as they can. Miles and miles apart. I had pets found miles away from home. Persistence is the key.
So taking into account different scenarios, and these are just a few. I would say that my success rate is very,very good as I am giving the owner details on where the animal is and what he/she is telling me. The rest is up to the animal and their person. The relationship is between them and I am a facilitator or channel.
5. Can you guarantee 100% that my pet has not crossed over when communicating with him/her?
Unfortunately no. Sometimes a pet will crossover so quickly, i.e, hit by a car, a physical condition (such as a stroke, heart attack, aneurysm, etc.) that he/she does not know they have left their bodies. This can be a quite common occurrence and in these events, they will still show me visuals and landscapes of the areas they have visited while alive and will even tell me they are not deceased. I believe ( and this is from years of experience) that they are "walking the Earth" in Spirit and so they feel that they still have a body.
In these instances, it may take the pet sometime to adjust without a body. It may take up to one month before they become aware that they are no longer in physical form.
I have to say this, even though I may have a "gut" feeling that a pet is no longer in body. I will not tell an owner this unless the animal tells me he/she is deceased, shows me how they crossed over or my own Guides tell me this. I have had several cases where my "intuition" said they were no longer alive, but I will not tell an owner this without some validation from the animal or my Guides. I feel that is the ethical thing to do. And I will keep asking this question over and over again to see if the response changes at any time.
6. Can you communicate with Deceased Pets?
Yes. Many times it will take a couple of weeks before a crossed over pet is ready to communicate, but this is not always the case.
Some will communicate immediately upon crossing over. It has to do with their Spirit adjusting on the otherside, and them no longer being in form.
7. If we are doing a phone consultation and more and more information is coming up from client and pet requiring the session to go over paid scheduled time, will you just continue and let client pay after session?
No, I have unfortunately been forced to put this on my website at this time, which really is upsetting to me as I have always trusted in the honesty and energy exchange between me and my clients. I just recently had someone with a lost pet pay for only a 30 minute phone session and we went up to 1 hour. The session was full and helpful. Left her feeling good about her lost pet and confident about the situation. When I emailed her the next day for the rest of my payment, she felt it was unethical of me to do so. That I decided to go over the 30 minutes and thus she did not owe me for another 30 minutes. That it was my choice to go over. Even though the pet had more to say and she had more to say, and this helped them both tremendously. She said she would not pay for the additional 30 minutes.
This is why I ask for money in advance before a session begins. I have had clients over the years promise payment after I have put in several hours, only not to do so in the end. I am a consultant and I have bills to pay just like everyone else in business. I am a paid professional just like your psychologist, lawyer and doctor.
I appreciate your understanding and respect in this matter.
8. Do you work on weekends?
No, I do not work on Saturday or Sunday. If there is an emergency and you do need to schedule a weekend appointment. I can schedule in a Saturday afternoon session at times. But there is an emergency session fee of $100 attached to any session you are requesting.
9. Will you travel to do consultations?
At this time, unfortunately, I am unable to do onsite consultations.
10. Will you do psychic readings for people?
Yes, since I have had many consultations where deceased relatives will come through when working with a pet. I am now offering sessions for people too! I have had psychic/medium abilities for as long as I can remember. For people sessions, they must be done by phone only and pricing is the same as for pets.
11. How about if I just call your telephone #? Will you do an immediate session for me?
I am sorry, but I cannot do any immediate sessions, even if you choose to call my telephone number. I must receive payment first & schedule you in. I have to adhere to my calendar schedule and respect the time of my other clients.
Make your payment and email me dates/times that are convenient for you. We will workout a mutually agreed upon date/time for our session to be conducted comfortably.
12. I absolutely will not respond to an email or Latiss schedule email with only a name and telephone number to call unless payment has already been made. I have had a few people in the past do just this. These emails will be deleted immediately, unless we have had prior email correspondence about dates/times & payment has been made.
THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS!
13. Please do not abuse my position here, which is to help those that are truely needing my time as an animal communicator & psychic. I am a professional and conduct myself in this way. I can always workout a payment schedule with an individual if that is an issue.
14. Lastly, I am very sensitive to energies being a psychic. If I feel your energies transmitting negativity to me; I will end our relationship. I know many will say, "This is a given." . But, no, I have seen people engage me even for quite some time, only to try to send their negative energies my way. I pick it up quickly, and may refer these individuals to other psychics for help. I cannot take on other people's negativity and will not. I must stay a pure channel of love and lightness. I can offer such individuals healings and will even send it to them freely. But I will not maintain a working relationship with them.
15. Do you take personal checks? No, I do accept money orders, payment via PayPal or Google checkout. Please let me know if you need an invoice sent to you through PayPal or Google. If sending a money order, please bear in mind there will be a delay until check arrives to book the session.
Please do not send your first email to me asking for help with detailed information and pictures, etc. That information should only come after I have agreed to work with you.
Thank you for understanding!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING, I HAVE A SCHEDULE TO ADHERE TO.
I (as most animal communicactors do) withhold the right to refuse to work with a client.
If, in the rare instance, this does occur a refund will be sent immediately!!
NO REFUNDS ARE GIVEN IF CANCELLING WITHIN LESS THAN 24 HOURS.
ALSO, IF I PHONE YOU AT OUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT TIME AND THERE IS NO ANSWER, I WILL TRY ONE OR TWO MORE TIMES. BUT AGAIN, I CANNOT GIVE A REFUND AS YOU/CLIENT WERE UNABLE TO ANSWER THE PHONE. AGAIN, I HAVE TO STICK TO MY SCHEDULE. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING!